Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 UFO's with Patchwork Times

Just joined the UFO project with Patchwork Times and Judy Laquidara. As it is not yet New Year it does not count as a resolution so hopefully that improves my chances of getting the work done. So here goes, this is my current UFO list


  1. Holly hobby quilt
  2. Layer cake quilt
  3. Accuquilt test quilt
  4. Woodland scene
  5. Raggedy Anne
  6. Blue and white squares - This is the January challenge -- I have stated and so far created 20 16patch blocks
  7. Redwork Christmas runner
  8. Asian Chocolate
  9. Christmas stockings
  10. Christmas place mats
  11. Christmas Snowman tiles
  12. House Wall Hanging

Actually I do not feel so bad now, I thought I had more unfinished work than this. Maybe I should add my own list for knitting and other new projects that I hope to start .

No comments:

Post a Comment