Sunday, January 2, 2011

A new year filled with good intentions



Thanks to the UFO challenge from Patchwork times, they drew the lucky number 6 yesterday which means that I got down to trying to finish the sixth item on my list which is my blue and white quilt. The pattern was inspired by Karen Montgomery's quilt in the August addition of American Patchwork & Quilting.





After 2 days this is how far I have progressed with the assembly -- I cut all the blocks last September in order to try out my Accuquilt Go cutter. It is about 12 yards of fabric. Saturday night I stitched some more on my Raggedy quilt.

I have also been running, 4.4 miles on the treadmill on Saturday and 2.2 miles out in the snow today.

Lets hope I can keep up with all this progress.

1 comment:

  1. you are awesome to get so much done. Your blue and white quilt looks great. I joined the challenge as well. My #6 is about 13 years old and still needs a good deal of piecing yet. I look forward to seeing your progress this year.
    Cheers
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete