Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chance to sew again

Arrived home at a decent time on Friday, so was able to catch up normal household stuff so that I could sew Saturday. I thought I would catch up on my BOM's. First up was the February PB & J blocks - they wanted two wonky squares and the fabrics were great all very bright.





Next I worked on the block for the Wiltwyck quilt guild




Then my PB & J March block - this one was freeform and great fabric again




Then my February Patriot in Petticoats blocks









last but not least -- more work on my blue and white quilt but that is not ready to be shown yet.

Sunday we went to a birthday party with friends - great afternoon with good food, wine and lots of great conversation.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment